Choosing the correct badminton racket can be a crucial decision, whatever level you are at. With ao multitude of rackets available these days,it can seem a little daunting to know which racket is best for you. Hopefully, with a little help, i can help you find just the right badminton racket that suits your style of play.
As you search to find the perfect badminton racket you will soon get to know the more established racket companies such as Yonex, Carlton, Wilson, Head, Prince and numerous other brands, who all want you to part with your cash and select their badminton rackets. Yonex are the most successful and prominent badminton brand, but which manufacturer you choose is entirely down to you.This is where the fun begins. But with the right guidance and information you will be able to make an informed decision, so that you find the best racket for yu, and only you.
All badminton players are different, with their own strengths and weaknesses. The trick is to find the right badminton racket which compliments your style of play. You can spend a lot of money on your weapon of choice, or, like most of us, you will no doubt have a limit on what you want to spend on a badminton racket. Remember, you are investing in your game, to improve your standard, so you need to choose wisely.
It can be a real pain when you have spent a whole load of your hard earned cash on the latest “must have” badminton racket, only to find it doesn’t quite live up to your expectations, and you can’t understand why you aren’t playing like the glossy adverts say you should be. Guess what? you have just fallen for the marketing hype, a subtle, sneaky little trick that we experience every day of our lives. However, if you follow my advice i can guide you in the right direction, so you can make the best decision. Visit for best badminton racket for beginners
Think of your badminton racket as the cherry on top of the badminton cake. Without the base and the ingredients your little cherry isn’t going to taste so sweet. In case your wondering what i am talking about, the base and ingredients are your game, your footwork, technique, grip, fitness and tactical ability. Without these, your new racket is much less effective, and the shuttle will not go where you want it to. In my opinion, a badminton racket you buy will give you, at most, an extra 5% to your game. The actual racket strings are probably more important than the racket itself. The other 95% is all down to you. But don’t worry about that, i can help you get the best out of yourself, so you can get the most out of your badminton racket.
I have played with many different rackets over the years, from various manufacturers, and most of them offer something a bit different, sometimes good, sometimes not so good, but it’s all part of the experience of finding that one badminton racket that suits you down to the ground. It’s a great feeling when this occurs, but first you need to learn about yourself, your own game, then you can fit the right racket to your game, not the other way round.